It is said that no matter market in uptrend or downtrend, a trader can benefit in any market trend since this investment type is so flexible. It is the reason why I choose this type of investment. Yes.. in stock market. In uptrend I can take a buy position while in downtrend I can take sell position, moreover for some stocks facilitated by short sell terms, where I can sell stock even I don't have that stock itself. But it is full of risk and need a high profile of money and emotion management as trading strategy

Next Monday is time to define index will go up for rally to achieve the highest price since November 2008 or make a healthy correction before continue its uptrend. In this situation, I have to make trading plan & strategy and consistent to trade the plan or emotion will lead me.


0 comments